Friday, January 28, 2005

Yatta ne ~


At last , my KinKi Kids ~Font de Anniversary~ concert phamplet is
here ... I don't know about last year but this year indeed very
heavy ... There so so many kakkoi shashin of tsuyoshi & kou-chan
!!! Esp close-up sashin .... Hontou ni kakkoi yo !!

And also the KinKi compilation and tsubasa in Shindoi has also
reached my house !! Wah , the special Utaban was funny was recaping
past KinKi ... and when the both hold hands ... Haha ...

Shindoi ... abit ... boring but also quite funny ... Hard to say
cause I only see litter bit ... they go dating with 2 girls ...
And funny to see is both tsuyoshi & tsubasa was absolute quiet
was family resturant ... really no words to chat and really sammu ^_^
And go-con intro was also like ... anyway hoping to see it finish without
stopping my projects ...

At last , I found zendaki single and luckily the seller sell it cheap ...
But still got Cinderella Xmas left not found ~~ ** continue searching **
I also bought Koichi SHOCK kanzenban but in original version ...
Actually I hope to buy limited version but most sites had already sold out
.... so no choice ... and also cheaper alot buying from that seller ..
HAHA ~ buy so much things luckily new year is coming ... otherwise ...
surely broke !!!
Jya , saigou Koichi ganbatte !!~@@
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
**Koichi Message For X'mas**