Tuesday, June 14, 2005


I felt that I am abit beginning to hate OOAD but cannot cause if I am goin to hate this this module will go bad !! I will try my best lah !!I actually quite happy with the project group I am now with cause as my eng is bad so all chinese so can speak as many chinese as I like ...I thought that magazine is arriving this fri but not I check with the kino shipping list ... it didnt appear inside ... dun tell me I miss it already ... then i am goin to cry ~+~ last time same things also happen ... but anyway I go down and ask the counter first ... At last KinKi single is out tomorrow ... Yeah ~ no more countdown already !! HaHa !! But I think the single that I order on-line will reach my house maybe latest next week !!Faster ~ Faster ~