Sunday, November 06, 2005

明天开学了喔~~~闷闷的~~~

Tomorrow school re-open again …
Although abit 累but good is that my jap class is back again …At least I can abit 偷懒一下 ^___^

KinKi Kids latest H album 16 Nov then release but luckily I had already pre-order it …
Wed release so I think Friday I can received it at home … But scared the postman sent I not at home then very 麻烦 I had to go to the post office and take …..

After Sakura had inform me about the anni con DVD is at Junkou Malaysia house she left it there and her aunt help her sent it to us  … Me and Sakura duuno when her aunt will sent our things … she had her Fan club booklet there me is DVD …

最近太多东西要卖了,又是H album 又有calendar 要预购。。
虽然很开心but 要开始节省了吧~ 哈哈 ~  
Blog music 我从 183 club 的真爱换成了KinKi 的Arabesque~千夜一夜の夢~。。。
这是album里的第一首歌最近在Donnamonya 光一播了whole song 因为偷懒不想讲话的关系!!好了~有空再update 吧~