As I am working part time , I had a long time never surf net already ...
I felt that I am loss cause they are so many things happen in 2 wks ...
For example koichi album , onli this wk then I realise that the album had release ...
In the past whenever I had time I had to go d/l koichi songs pre-listen but now
no time to do that ...
Even his pv I dun even had time to go watch cause can't do things fast with 56k dial-up ... that's why I wanna go change to broadband so i can go d/l drama and kinki variety show to watch ....
Today during break time I go to find mise-sxclusive shop which is recently moved to
cine-leisure... I go there to check out how much does koichi solo concert goods cost ... When I reach there, this new shop is more bigger than the one in HMV ... they even sell Johnnys' CD like HMV which is good for me ... I check the price of the CD they sell , almost the same as HMV lah ~
Then I was attracted to Duet august cover which is Koichi alone ...
HaHa ... without further thinking I bought it ~
When I reach counter to pay, I saw the price list for the koichi con goods ...
Then the price most of them is abit ex than private seller ...
But then for the sake to get their free membership which had 10% discount for all concert goods ...
I think I will buy at there cause i will also need to get Koichi calendar also in that shop during dec ... By that time I can use the membership card for discount also ...