Sunday, November 05, 2006

Death Note – (前編) TV特別編

Today, I managed to keep myself awake to watch the Death Note …
Not the movie but the tv version showed in Japan ….
Not too bad , I can say quite nice …
dunno whether the movie is about the same w this tv version ??
this tv version is quite ok which is that they dun had the boring part where ppl wanna fall asleep, throughout the tv special is all climax...

For those who watch the comic or tv version , what I felt is raito in the beginning is a gd person but coming to the end he began to be a cold-blooded person … he even kill his girlfriend juz bec he use her as a tools in his plan but ending up killing her also ….The ending is he join with L to catch KIRA which is himself also …

When towards the end , I saw that they also had the part 2(tv special) …
the one I am watching is part 1, and part 2 will be telecast in Japan yesterday … which mean I had to wait …

The part 2 say that there will be another KIRA not raito but another person which also hold a Death Note from another 死神(shinigami)…
The one raito meet is black wan but another wan I saw in the pre-view from part 1 is white ….

It made me more wanna to watch the movie version ~
Oh my god ~ so late already 2 in the morning …
Haha~ now go sleep otherwise my flu will be worst ~