Wat did I do today ??
HaHa ~ I went to sch for my project with sihui ... but I onli manage to finish my sequence diagram cause it's holiday mood now ...I was so suprised that the lab today has so many ppl coming to do their project also ...
Later on we went to AMK for the sake of my KinKi concert goods ...
I need to sent $$ to the taiwan buyer going for KinKi DOme concert asking her to help me buy concert goods ... The buyer which I found on taiwan yahoo auction is veri friendly cause she no need me to change $$ into NT for her ... juz sent her SGD will do ... Actually was thinking from buying from the mise shop where they help ppl to buy concert goods ...
But that idiot shop took their own sweet time to get the goods ...
for example i order koichi concert phamplet around sep ... then his concert end around Nov .... till now I call and ask that shop the ppl still can tell me dunno when it will arrive in spore ~
Anyway I am not going to trust them anymore ... I rather buy from private buyer which are 20-30 dollar cheaper than the shop ... somemore no need me to go down orchard to tk the things ... but still had pros and cons lah ~hard to say which methos is good ...