Sunday, May 29, 2005

School Re-Open ~~ OoPs !!

TOmorrow school gonna re-open dun know must happy or not ??
I was abit happy cause at least not hiding myself inside the house again but in
another words must work hard for programming project again ... good that no more
math but pity that no jap class ... give me back my jap class !!~~!@!
This semester time table quite good cause can go home average aorund 4 pm but
no need to say that must stay at school use VB ...

And also just order KinKi Kids new single [ biroto no yami ] ... yeah ~
although I heard the radio edit version already ... not bad spanish feeling !!!
As I doesn't had too much money so just order limited edition ... I think when
2 weeks after release date must go down HMV buy !! I was asking why I like KinKi
and support them for so long ... I myself also don't know ?? perhaps it's all fate ..
But thanks to them for improving my jap by singing their song !!

Midi had change to Anniversay which was KinKi last single ...I like the best lyric in
this song is " No matter what day is today , everyday is our anniversay " which was
what I wrote in MSN !!