Friday, May 06, 2005


Today I go buy Domoto Kyoudai,tsuyoshi in Mentra G and
gakkou he ikkou ... When I received on mon then I talk about it ...
But I think is not bad ... I wan to see Koichi new hairstyle but dun know it's in which DK episode so haven buy ...
Huiboon is having BBQ but I think no one going cause it's on monday but I hope everyone can go as for a gathering ...

And also I took my result already ... I thought I will surely fail math but luckily D just pass ... and done quite fairly not too good ... But I think others surely done better than me cause this sem I skip quite a lot of lec already ...

So fast now already year 2 .. everything seems to fly so fast ... but no choice it's one of our many process in our whole life ^_^ Then although life is HARD but be Happy always !!~~!!