Monday, July 25, 2005

Long time never update my blog already cause lazy !~! A lot of things happen then ... first talk abt sch first !! wah ~ dun know why i always did the worst among my friends ... refering the those small test and even exam also ...I always can't memorise notes in my brain dun know wat happen ... even I study very hard i onli get to go closer to my friends mark ... if i didnt work hard i was far behind them ... I now becoming abit lose confidence ... not I wan to compare is that is reality !! Ahh ~ abt the concert DVD i am getting my jap friend help me order with her in the local CD shop so when release she will sent to me ... Yeah ~ recently I chat w alots of kinki fans around the world like i know three ... one from HK and the other 2 from Taiwan ... hard is that I had to type chinese to chat with them which I was very slow ... so everytime they had to wait for me to type ...but they also compromise w him of letting me to type english sometimes !!haHa ~