Sunday, August 21, 2005

Strive Hardest ??

today 90% of my blog has been refurnish with new design and a new corner also with can let ppl to draw things at there and save for others to see !! abit difficult to explain but when you use it U will know !!Big exams are coming and the onli module that I am afraid of is IP networking cause the two test which occupied 15% each I failed so ... wat can I say !! I had to strive harder in my 60% exam ... not that i didnt study is that i can get the notes inside me ... I super hate that teacher ... cause i dun like his teaching method and he didnt go thru each tutorial ... unlike the data comm tutorial teacher still got give us extra notes ... now i decide to put effort in my database cause I hope to get B for it in order to buck up total aggregate points ...