skip to main |
skip to sidebar
OOADPJ preSentaTion
Again many things has happen !! Our OOADPJ project at last finish at monday ... our grp as we use java to implement so meet alot of problem but at last after getting help from our leader we all manage to finish it ... As our teacher told us the wrong time so we dunno until that teacher call us then we know it's time for us to present ... cause we are the first grp to present so that marking teacher leave a bad impression to us ... So later the day we present that teacher shoot so much qn to us until we had to explain alot !! and his face is really ~~~ Although other grp use VB which is nicer but to me wat we did is already v.gd ~
Stop talking abt sch things !~! I still haven get my KinKi concert DVD cause Junkou is very busy ... she sent it to her friend and then pass it to me ... I really hope by the end of exam I can get it !@!
My friend amanda is going to jap during year-end for KinKi countdown concert ~ at xianmu ~ I wish I could go with her but I cannot afford cause need around 2000++ where can I find so much $$ ... The picture below is a fan taken in front of Tokyo Dome during KinKi ~font de Anniverary~ concert last year .... heart pain when seeing this photo ~ Haiz maybe after graduate can go there surely I believe ^_^
