Monday, July 17, 2006

7th week of FYPJ

So fast ~ already the 7th week of the FYPJ ..
I was asked to work at NYP library ~~
due to the need of the library database...
No more inside the aquarium ...
2morrow sup will bring there and ....
what will happen 2morrow I also dunno ??

Talk about something happy ~
I finish watching koichi single PV ...
I really dun quite understand the meaning behind +MILLION but -LOVE ??
but the behind scene of Deep in your heart is really tiring for all the staffs ...
~keep raining thru the whole pv shooting~
Another **SHOCKING**
which is koichi in MS said that he is now preparing for his SOLO ALBUM
Already feel heart pain spending so much on CD but then like buying list is endless~!!
Here my list for the 2nd half of the year VVV
1)KinKi - I Album
2)Koichi - Solo Album
3)Koichi - Concert Goods
4)KinKi - Concert Goods