This week already the 8th wk of my FYPJ ...
Then for me I had in library working alone for already
2 wks ... Then I felt that if you dun keep thinking you
are bored then you wouldn't .... At first I thought I wed
can go back lab but my sup see me finish fast ask me go do
another more year of data entry of past exam paper ...
Luckily now left onli 20% to finish ...
Next wk I can go back lab already ...
Working in library ,I finally find out the corner to borrow
jap books ... I borrow the learning jap bk 2 already at home ....
cause last time jap class study until jap bk 1 onli ...
actually thinking of buying bk2 but it cost around $35 in kinokuniya ...
it really ex ~ so no choice borrow first then say ....
This wed KinKi release their single already ...
Maybe around next wed I can received my parcel from postman ~@@ haha ^__^