Thursday, August 03, 2006

~ Stupid Post Office ~

At last monday the postman sent KinKi cd to my house ,
as I am in sch so they left a reminder for me to go take ...
Then I thought go amk eat can might as well take at AMK post office ...
So I call to transfer the parcel there ...

But tue I reach home dunno why I saw , I saw the stupid postman
leave another reminder at my door there again ...
I shouldn't be getting 2 piece ...
So I call PO hotline next morning and they tell me I muz go collect
at hougang PO ... but I thought I transfer already so assume that they never
receive my transfer so yesterday I go Hougang PO take parcel ...

When I reach there happily waiting for my parcel ...
That PO staff tell me ... they transfer my parcel to amk post office wed morning ...
Then I complain to them say morning I call they ask me collect at Hougang PO ..
-- ok for the sake of my cute little cd , try not to lost my temper --

So today go AMK PO and take my KinKi cd ...
They better got mine otherwise I complain for sure ~