Recently watching taiwan drama called 爱情魔发师 - Magician of Love..
Erm .. this drama not bad ... Esp the hairstyle created in this drama ...
As SCV is currently showing then my mom addicted to this drama then luckily
my cousin had the whole drama in her harddisk so I juz copy to my com ...
Although I had the whole drama but I didnt go watching instead I wait every sun for tv to show ~
Dunno why ~ I dun like to see drama on com ... not so good lah the effect ~
In that drama got a room called "Magic Room" where they can image turn-over ...
their styling was great and the make-up all these things was beautiful ...
I really hope that they had this room in real life ...
so that I can go visit and turn over another image of myself, hahaha ~