Saturday, May 05, 2007

~大變身~

Today I had an hair cut + highlight at home ...
The auntie was a portable hait stylist which onli able to come if you called her ...
I had my hair cut back to a short wan ...
Not that short but something like during poly yr one ...
I did something I never tried it before which is ....
I let the auntie decide which color she was be putting on for me ...
And the output is ...
It is too BRIGHT ...
And the style she dye looks something like Koichi style ....
Am I counted lucky to had the some color dye as koichi or ??!!
Maybe sld find someday to tk photo of me and put here~
For reference wat koichi hair color is ... see below ...
(for those dunno who koichi is ... see hair color u sld know**bright**)