Monday, May 07, 2007

~第二回の大変身~

Ok ...
At yesterday night , I called that hair stylist auntie again to help me make to color make darker as I doesn't wanna be the center attraction of the whole office ...
As my office mostly ppl is in black hair ....
Actually hard to open my mouth and say out that asking her come back next day ...
she was friendly and the fact is I doesn't dislike or hate that color but is just too bright and center attraction ...

When she arrive at my house yesterday ard 8pm,I just tell her wat I think frankly ...
Then she choose a chestnut color for me and said this color is safe as she said one of her customer who was primary sch teacher choose that also ...
which mean "SAFE" color ~!!

She dye the whole head for my ...
In fact yesterday I just highlight not dye everything ...
The result is ....
I am very very satisfied with the result ...
Cause the highlight part on top of my head become quite contrast with rest ...
Which can say as 低调的华丽....
I feel bad that she charge me onli $10 for the second dye for whole head ...
I really feel that she doesn't wanna cut for me as I am too fussy customer ....
But outcome is really good ~

I already tk the pic of my hair when I was still in "BRIGHT" mode ...
Find some time gonna put up ...
It doesn't look that bright in the photo but in real like ... **MY GOD**